Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
At Shortcuts Central, we believe the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Registration File (Log Files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Third Party Providers
The use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to serve ads to users of this site (and on other sites) based on the statistical data collected on this site and on the websites of Google partners.
Users can choose to opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the Ad Settings page.
By visiting the page www.aboutads.info you can disable the cookies of third-party suppliers.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access to or control these cookies used by third party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to opt out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Further information on managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found on the respective browser websites.
Purpose of the processing
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- Provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with this and to send communications of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor.
- Possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- Perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- Contact Management;
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- Single-opt data collection, in a specific database;
- Recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- Organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All the requested data are mandatory.
Soggetti a cui dati potranno essere comunicati i dati personali
I dati raccolti potranno essere comunicati a:
- società e imprese per usi di direct mailing o attività analoghe;
- associazioni e fondazioni intenzionate ad acquistare spazi pubblicitari sulle liste o sul sito e/o collegate alla fornitura di un particolare servizio.
- soggetti che debbano avere accesso ai dati, come da norme di legge o di normative secondarie e/o comunitarie.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- To know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- Be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- Obtain from the owner, without delay:
- The confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- Object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We point out that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Shortcuts Central
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to delete your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available. All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove such information as soon as possible.
Information on the use of photos by specific resources
Some shortcuts proposed by Shortcuts Central may require the consensual submission of personal photos for exclusively creative purposes for the user who submits them. If the purposes of some shortcuts require the implicit use of personal photos, the same shortcuts will report a notice (pre-sending to the server) aimed at informing the user of the sending of the photos to our server.
In order to guarantee maximum privacy and confidentiality to our users, the photos sent to our server, for the use of certain creative services, will always and exclusively be used for the elaboration of the existing service and NEVER made public or saved for different purposes. from those specified. In this regard, the Shortcuts that require the sending of personal photos for the purpose of the service itself, remove the METADATA (or EXIF) from the photos chosen by users upstream (before sending to the server). Furthermore, the latter will NOT be saved or kept in the Shortcuts Central server, the latter will limit itself to using the photos ONLY for the processing of the service in place. Once the processing is complete, the server will return the final result to the user and automatically delete any temporary traces of the photo. Shortcuts Central does not use and will never use users’ photos for purposes other than the existing service, will NEVER use the photos for ulterior motives or for any purpose capable of damaging the privacy of users. The services offered by Shortcuts Central will always be transparent in this sense and will be limited to a creative proposal for the entertainment of the community, without the same creative proposal being in any way violating the privacy of users.
Such warranties can be maintained by Shortcuts Central only if the user uses the shortcuts as proposed by Shortcuts Central, without any tampering or customization. Shortcuts Central is not responsible for any malfunctions or privacy risks caused by tampering with the controls in use.